Pit Boss Fire Pit Poker Log Grabber Bottle Opener The king of fire pit pokers! Lift & move burning logs like a boss. A whopping 58" long. Works/w outdoor fireplace ring fire pit bonfire tool fatwood
Free Shipping Included! Pit Boss Fire Pit Poker Log Grabber Bottle Opener The king of fire pit pokers! Lift & move burning logs like a boss. A whopping 58'' long. Works/w outdoor fireplace ring fire pit bonfire tool fatwood by Pit Boss at Milbal. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Pit Boss is made from solid steel for a lifetime of use. Hook your log. Twist to catch the log on the T shaped talon toward the end of the log.
Features & Highlights
- Fire pit poker, log grabber For use in fire pits and outdoor fire rings. Hook, Twist & Lift to maneuver burning logs! No moving parts, works best for 16" or longer cord sized split logs. (Kindling Cracker, kindling wood, fatwood)
- Extra large 1/2" solid steel 58" length! You won't burn your knuckles getting too close to the bonfire with the Pit Boss. Built in bottle opener, Comfortable plastic dipped handle. Youtube Pit Boss Fire Poker
- Directions: First, HOOK your log less than half way down the log nearest you. Next, TWIST the rod so the talon engages the top of the log. Finally, simply LIFT. As long as the hook is less than half way down the log, gravity will tip the log away from you trapping the log under the talon.
- Trapping logs is an easily learned skill. After only a few practice "hook, twist & lifts," even the most novice user will be quickly grappling logs like a Boss.
- This massive pit poker was built for a lumberjack! And yes! That is a bottle opener built into the handle. The Pit Boss is made for the campfire enthusiast who enjoys burning and turning logs. Made in America Patent Pending
|Model:||log grabber 1|
|Package Weight:||4.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 1 x 1 inches|